Data Collection and Use You can access our website and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data only with your knowledge or your consent. When you contact us through the ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. website, we collect your name, company name, email address and phone number so that we can contact you to discuss your interests in our business.
All website enquiries are retained for no longer than 30 days and then deleted.
ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. will not pass your data on to any third-party suppliers, and we will not (except if required by law or other regulation) in any event disclose, sell, or trade your data to any other parties without your express prior written consent.
Where you give ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. staff your personal data contained on a business card (or equivalent) or through connecting on social media, we take a legitimate interest to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and other related information we believe may be of interest to you. We recognise your right to request that we stop communicating with you. Any such requests will be responded to and actioned promptly.
Opt-out If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. you may opt-out by replying with “remove” in the subject line of any email sent to you as part of the ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. service. You should also be aware that you have a legal right to ask us to make no further direct marketing use of your data at all. If you wish to exercise this right, please send a written notice to email@example.com at the address indicated below.
This web site contains no links to other sites.
Accessing Personal Data You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending postal mail to this address (ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. 6B Masters House, Vestry Road. Liverpool. L30 1NY). Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
The ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. website does not employ cookies.
ABM Fire & Security Systems Ltd. is aware of our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have undertaken the following actions:
• Reviewed our Data Retention Policy to ensure we do not retain any data longer than 30 days when it has come through as an enquiry on the website.
• Defined our internal processes and procedures to establish who has access to what data within our company to minimize handling of sensitive personal data and how long it is retained for.
• Trained our staff to understand GDPR and the key concepts of Privacy Impact Assessments, Privacy by Design, Transparency, Consent, Subject Access Requests and Responding to Data Breaches
• Applied encryption to any data that we have approval to retain such as personnel records.
• Created a system for dealing with any Subject Access Requests that individuals may make related to the data we hold about them.
• Established formal contracts that all suppliers we use who manage data about our company are aware of their responsibilities under GDPR and comply as Data Processors.
• Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
• Established a process for undertaking regular Internal Audits that will include checking GDPR compliance.
Gary Jamieson – Managing Director
0151 523 2269
0161 929 0477
01925 411 209
0151 426 0233